Friday, October 3, 2014

Fly Fridays: Grey

Photos by Grace over at My Spare Oom













Top: Forever 21(similar here and here)
Jeans/ Cardigan: Old Navy
Sandals: Grae Apparel
Plugs: Hot Topic
Nail Polish: Orchid- Royal Engagement
Hello there everyone! Thanks for stopping by this week's Fly Friday post.
Today's outfit probably has to be one of my favourite outfits that I've put together. It is so simple, yet it looks (at least I think so) nice. As many of you know I have a difficult time balancing the casual look, and I say this every time I put together a casual outfit, but it is true. I am thrilled that I found something I can take from class to out and about. 

This top was a beautiful $13. Forever 21 is so cheap it scares me sometimes. I fell in love with this top the moment I found it, but managed to talk myself out of purchasing it. However I took the recurring dreams I kept having about it as a sign that I needed to buy it. I am pretty sure that justifies a purchase. 

I haven't found a pair of jeans that I truly like in quite some time, until recently. I never bothered trying on Old Navy's Rockstar Skinny Jeans because they honestly looked too tiny and I couldn't tell if they were jeggings or jeans. When these grey ones were released though I figured I would give it a shot. Boy am I glad I did. These jeans really do rock. They make me look and feel great. I couldn't ask more of these fantastic jeans. 

Last, but certainly not least... these sandals. I've gotten my money's worth out of these things. I normally hate wearing sandals, but when I wore these for an instashoot I did with Grae, I was head over heels. I bought them the next day and quite frankly I have hardly taken them off since. My lanta they go with EVERYTHING. The one thing that I am dreading about fall/winter is the fact that I will no longer be able to wear these anymore. They have easily slipped their way into one of my favourite pairs of shoes ever. Most everything I buy from Grae does. I could not ask for a more wonderful place to work. 

In regards to life here at Baylor, things are going pretty swell. The pressures of the school year are definitely starting to make themselves evident though, so that being said it is time for me to head out. Thank you so very much for reading. I will see you all on Tuesday!

Stay Golden,

xxCaitlin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment