Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Strikes My Fancy #14

Hey there! Welcome to this week's Strikes My Fancy post. Good laughs are in store for today, so just sit back and enjoy!

1. Sir Sly- Gold (Betablock3r Remix)

This remix is super catchy and if you can hear it without wanting to hum it the rest of the day I would be thoroughly impressed. It is happy, contagious, and just all around lovely. Also I refer to it as the yellow song because I have a ridiculously hard time remembering the word gold apparently. The original version of the song is great too, however it has a much much different feel. Like we are talking two opposite ends of the spectrum. While the remix is easy-going and fun, the original has a much more chilling vibe. I do love both though. Sometimes you need the serious music. Each of them have a specific part they are meant to play. Enjoy friends. 

2. Ya know. Just here to ruin your Tuesday is all.

3. Because one of these brilliant videos just wasn't enough. Be prepared to laugh.

4. Hot dog. 

5. This list of fall nail colour trends is pretty nifty. 

6. Whales. 

7. I think I will need to make these vegan stuffed mushrooms soon because dang. 

8. They Aim to Misbehave!  

9. If you get one thing out of this post, let it be this. Please. 

10.  Something to think of daily. 


Thanks a ton for tuning in! I'll see you cool cats on Friday.

Stay Golden,

xxCaitlin. 


No comments:

Post a Comment