Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Strikes My Fancy #17

Hello there and welcome to this week's Strikes My Fancy post! Addicting music, cozy photos, and glorious gifs await.

1. Years & Years- Take Shelter

I'm going to be completely honest with y'all... The first time I heard this song I was not really into it. I was just thinking who is this 15 year-old looking kid (he is 24) singing to me in a nasally voice? Not long after though the song was stuck in my head and then I woke up once day and realized I was obsessed. ALIENS. Seriously though, this song is awesome and I hope you'll be able to put it on repeat for a week as well. Enjoy. 

2. Just hanging around. 

3. This pretty rad piece of art. 

4. If I could just have all the cozy blankets that would be nice. Its not like I have 7 on my bed already...

5. Jonah Hill on meeting Morgan Freeman. 

6. Loving this little locket. 

7. Strawberry Shortcake is probably one of my favourite desserts and this vegan version looks promising. 

8. The most glorious gif to ever exist.

9. Let's pretend like I'm not just now starting to get into this trend. It's finally growing on me. 

10. My life motto.

Alrighty, well that is all for today! Thank you so much for stopping by to see what caught my eye this week. I will see you cool cats on Friday. 

Stay Golden,

xxCaitlin. 




2 comments:

  1. I LOVE YEARS AND YEARS....aaaah, dying now. You HAVE to listen to "Real" - it's the perfect club song meets life song meets the soundtrack of being young, wild + free. Seriously, I listened to it multiple times a day for a MONTH

    ReplyDelete