Hello there. I'm not sure what to say besides sit back and enjoy this week's Strikes My Fancy post!
1. Mayday Parade- Your Song
I'm throwing it back to one of my favourites. This song, besides Three Cheers for Five Years, is my absolute favourite Mayday song. This acoustic version is just perfect. I've had my teenage angst playlist on repeat lately, so this song in all its brilliance was brought back to me this week. I've also been a sucker for love songs this past week. *ahem* I don't know maybe it's because Nicholas is finally coming back from California in 17 days... these 3 months have crawled my friends. Anywho, enough of the weirdly romantic talk. This song is just grand. Enjoy.
2. I will follow you to the ends of the Earth.
3. We could all learn something from Sokka. He will always be one of my favourite animated characters.
4. Sorry Nicholas. But this list of why Theo James is basically perfect. He loves LotR and HP. Pretty sure it's meant to be.
|ughhhh. I can't.|
5. Buzzfeed. Need I say more?
6. My reasoning for everything.
7. One day I will make this vegan bourbon salted caramel icecream, and it will be delicious.
8. This cape that gets me super excited for the cape I bought a couple months ago. C'mon cooler days... and friends. I mainly just want people back at Baylor.
9. A little thought about music and the wonderful power that it has. Taste is entirely subjective. Also if you haven't seen the video mentioned, watch it. It is incredibly moving.
10. Excuse me as I go cry happy tears.
Thanks so much for reading. Until next time my friends.