Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Strikes My Fancy #16

Hey there! Better late than never, I suppose. It has been a busy day and I am just now finding time to publish this post. I know, I know scheduling timers is a brilliant idea, but quite frankly it hasn't worked out too well for me in the past.
Regardless, fun music, moving prints, and of course nerdy things await! 

1. Great Good Fine Okay- By My Side

Great Good Fine OK, yes that is the name of the band, just released their EP and it is so good you guys. I highly recommend you check it out. This is my favourite song from the EP, followed closely by You're the One For Me. There are only 4 songs in total, so it would definitely be worth the time to listen to them. Enjoy my friends. 

2. Perfection. 

3. 33 Harry Potter jokes that even Muggles will appreciate.

4. Some memories stay with us forever. Pat Perry ladies and gents. 

5. I'm pretty sure I've never shared this. If I have oh well... it is golden. 

6. Can I please just travel for forever? Uggghhhh.

7. Donna Noble/ Catherine Tate. So incredibly wise. 

8. I'm loving everything about this ensemble. 

9. Asian Garlic Tofu. Need I say more?

10. Could not have said it better myself. 

That's it for today folks! Thank you so much for tuning in. I'll see you guys on Friday.

Stay Golden,

xxCaitlin. 





No comments:

Post a Comment