Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Strikes My Fancy #10

Hey everyone! Thanks for popping by to check out this week's Strikes My Fancy post. Have fun!

1. Make Me A Bird - Elektrik People


So I found this song/band while watching Hemlock Grove. If you have not seen that show, then I highly suggest you check it out. It is incredibly weird and confusing, but oddly addicting. Just a heads up there is loads of nudity and somewhat inappropriate content because it is a Netflix original, thus it doesn't have to meet publicly televised standards. Regardless the show has some fantastic music, such as this song. Enjoy friends!

2. Nailed it.

3. I can't. I just can't

4. I'm really digging this shirt.

5. This video is so accurate. We can't all be the Queen. 

6. Majestic Flapflaps.

7. I need every single one of these darling Alice accessories that Modcloth has to offer. 

8. Nothing important.

9. My friend Mackenzie is in Italy and has started a blog to document her experience. I mentioned it briefly in last week's post, but now that she has settled in there is something to share. If you dig traveling, good humor, and obnoxiously perfect photos then head on over to her blog; it is quite lovely.

10. One time RGIII "conducted" the Golden Wave Band during the half-time performance for the inaugural game at new Floyd Casey Stadium, err McLane Stadium. It was an honor to march with him at the podium. 

That's it for today! Thanks so much for stopping by.

Stay Golden,

xxCaitlin. 






No comments:

Post a Comment