Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Strikes My Fancy #9

Hello and welcome to this week's Strikes My Fancy post! As always good music awaits, along with some nerdy humor, wise words, and pretty accessories. Stick around! 

1. As Cities Burn- Made Too Pretty

This song. What can I say about this song? Well, it is fantastic, and it is without a doubt one of my favourite songs. This song, along with most of As Cities Burn's songs, carries a huge message. Their music and the depth of their words just blows me away every time I hear them. I was listening to Timothy (another one of my favourites from them) last night and I was reminded of how incredible their work is. So here you go friends, enjoy.

2. These expressive Storm Troopers

3. This song because I wanted to make it my song of the week, but I am unable to embed the video. ADTR is where it is at my friends. 

4. Fairly certain I need this ring.

5. I did the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge. It was cold

6. I promise I'm not laughing.

7. These neat-o burrito paintings. 

8. More Ice Bucket Challenge humor. RUN JAWN RUN.

9. These heavenly looking things. I must wait until my buddy Mackenzie comes back from Italy to make these with her. She left yesterday so I have quite some time. I'll just stare at the picture until then. Anywho, she is possibly going to start a blog to document her trip, so hopefully I will be able to share her adventures with you all as I live vicariously through her. 

10. Even more poignant now. He was such a brilliant man. 

There you have it. Thanks so much for popping in to view what caught my eye this week. All the best my friends!

Stay Golden,

xxCaitlin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment