Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Strikes My Fancy #12

Hello all! Welcome to this week's Strikes My Fancy post. I've been on a LotR kick lately and it shows, but there is also plenty of good music, pretty clothes,and neat prints involved. Enjoy.

1. Birdy- Terrible Love
One time my closest friend gave me this song saying that it reminded her of me. This song does have a way of striking me to the core with its brilliance. I haven't listened to it in quite some time, but even now its relevance is startling. The Alice references do indeed help me relate to it more, but nevertheless it is beautiful and I hope it can move you in some way as well. Enjoy my friends. 

2. This may be one of the best mugs in existence. 

3. I'm just going to keep the Lord of the Rings stuff coming. This list of suggested hashtags is golden. #Nazfool

4. I've had a weird obsession with the skeletal system lately.

5. Neil deGrasse Tyson just gets me. 

6.Hero-glyphics. So much yes. 

7. This explains so much. The plot lines do line up incredibly well...

8. Waco teased me this past weekend with mornings/evenings in the low 60s. Now I just want to wear scarves and cozy sweaters all day every day.

9. I'm starting to learn the meaning of this. I may be a horrible at it, but it brings about an unparalleled joy. 

10. I love everything about this print. 

That is all for this week's post. Thanks for stopping by! Until next time my friends.

Stay Golden,

xxCaitlin. 




No comments:

Post a Comment