Hey there! Welcome to this week's Strikes My Fancy post. Jazz, LotR/Hobbit funnies, and an overwhelming amount of autumn things... because autumn.
1. Chatanooga Choo Choo- Glen Miller
Glen Miller is my homeboy. He has also created/performed, in my opinion, some of the best jazz out there. This happens to be my favourite song from him. It just makes me smile and it is impossible for me to not want to sing/dance along every time it is on. Enjoy my friends.
2. Bombur is on point.
3. 19 Reasons why the show "Arthur" was awesome. Amen.
4. I've been on a Alice print pinning spree. There are so many wonderful ones.
5. Because Autumn.
6. Because Autumn. I'm really loving all of the outfits from Ruche's fall look-book, but this look is without a doubt my favourite.
7. This is pure gold my friends. I know I say that a lot, but it really is.
8. I don't even know guys.
9. This little compilation of what makes Faramir so dang cool.
10. Because Autumn. If only Waco could look this pretty.
Thanks so much for reading! See y'all next time.