Friday, September 5, 2014

Fly Fridays: Is it Fall Yet?











Dress: Forever 21 (similar)
Cardigan: Urban Outfitters (similar here and here)
Sandals: Target
Ring: Jewelmint
Bracelet:Custom made by Golden Butterfly Art 

It seems I can never be fully pleased. When summer is here I constantly wish for fall/winter, and when winter is here all I can think about is spring/summer. I'm definitely feeling fall right now. Starbucks, at least the ones on Baylor's campus, have the pumpkin spiced lattes out and let me tell you that it only fuels my love for fall even more. Crisp air + blankets + tea/ hot chocolate = heaven my friends.

Unfortunately Texas weather is still chillin' in the upper 90s, so I don't think I will get my wish anytime soon. If I pretend for long enough though, fall may come a little faster. That is how it works, right? Finding transition pieces is crucial for this time of year, especially for us die-hard fall lovers that just cannot resist adding in fall clothing waaaay too early. I personally like to opt for light-weight cardigans that you can throw on for class/ work and take off for any outdoor commute. 
The dress itself is very spring-like, but when you throw a mustard cardigan on, it can be relevant for fall as well. 

Bring on the cooler weather Texas. My body is ready.

Stay Golden,

xxCaitlin. 



No comments:

Post a Comment