Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Strikes My Fancy #19

Hello there and thanks for tuning into this week's Strikes My Fancy post! Fun music, Halloween pictures, and some doses of inspiration await.

1. Misterwives- Reflections


This song is fantastic. This band is fantastic. Do yourself a favor and go listen to the rest of their stuff because it is great. Enjoy friends!

2. Best. Line. Ever.


3.This song/ video that is hot off the presses. From Indian Lakes just released their new album and it is golden.  

4. Halloween fun, as promised. 

Alice and a Scarecrow. 

5. Funny Star Wars jokes are funny. 

6. Winter. Pinterest is fueling the inspiration for my final illustration project. 


7. If cats told you what they were really thinking. The last scene is my personal favourite. 

8. Simply perfect.

9. London Fog Tea Latte. Give it here please. 

10. On the bright side...

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'll see you guys on Friday!

Stay Golden,

xxCaitlin. 


No comments:

Post a Comment