Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Strikes My Fancy #22

Hello there and welcome to this week's Strikes My Fancy post! I'm sorry that it is a day late, however I came home for Thanksgiving break yesterday and I decided to spend the day with my family instead of publish a post. Thank you for your understanding. Anyways, good music and fantastic thanksgiving recipes await!

1. Hate To See Your Heart Break- Paramore ft. Joy Williams

So this little baby finally came out yesterday and I couldn't be more in love. When I saw that two of my favourite female vocalists would be teaming up for one of my favourite songs off of P-more's new album I was stoked. The duo definitely delivered. Their voices pair exceptionally well and help to better deliver the overall feel of the song. Listen and enjoy my friends.

2. Sup.

3. Because no day is complete without puppies dressed as Disney characters.

4. Priorities.

5. In honor of Thursday. Loads of vegan Thanksgiving recipes that look positively delightful. 

6. Street art amazes me. 

7. This song because I didn't want to overwhelm y'all with Noah Gundersen. This is my favourite song on the album and I have had it on repeat lately. 

8. This picture of Frodo and his scale double. 

9. This scene that was not included in the movies. My heart. 

10.  Perfection.

That is all for today! Thank you so much for tuning in. I hope that you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving and that you eat your weight in food! Until next time.

Stay Golden,

xxCaitlin.





2 comments:

  1. All Hellboy needed was some kitty cats...

    I LOVE those Thanksgiving cards... So cute (and true).

    The Starving Inspired

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All any one needs is some kitty cats!

      I cannot wait for the pie!

      Delete