Friday, November 14, 2014

Fly Friday: Seeing Plaid

Photos by the lovely Taylor at TaylorAnn Photography.











Top/Coat/Scarf/Jeans: Old Navy
Booties: Forever 21
Nail Polish: Julep in Lupita

Hello there and Happy Friday! 

Waco has gotten obnoxiously cold these past couple of days. Don't get me wrong, it is nice to see colder weather, but a gradual transition would have been nice. I went from sweating on Monday to wanting to cry on Wednesday because it was so cold. Sheesh. 

HOWEVER, this means that I can officially break out my awesome vintage cape I bought over the summer. I've been dying to wear it and now I finally have the chance. I cannot wait to share it with you all.

I'm honestly not sure what to say about this outfit besides the fact that I should be Old Navy's poster child. What I can tell you is that I am really really starting to fall in love with primarily achromatic color schemed outfits with teeny pops of colour. After all a fall without some colour is no fall at all. 
It's hard to go wrong with grey, so grab some grey skinny's and get to work! 

Seriously though if you don't have some grey skinny's I would highly recommend you invest. They are life changing. 

I'm going to jump tracks now and talk about some of my favourite seasonal bits since it is finally cold outside.

-Peppermint Hot Chocolate: I'll take 400 gallons please.
-Coats: If only I could afford all of the beautiful ones gracing stores nowadays. 
-Eating healthy: HA!
-The way everything acquires a grey-ish tint in the winter
-Huddling together with my guard family under blankets: Yes, that is nearly 16 people under there...

-Cozy socks: I just got a brand new pair from Payless that I am lovin'.
Last but certainly not least
-Holiday Cheer: This stuff is real y'all. People are just so happy and I love it. 

That is it for today! Thanks for stopping by. I will see you all on Tuesday. Until then my friends.

Stay Golden,

xxCaitlin



2 comments:

  1. My legs are on your blog! Oh. Yes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They've gone to plaid!? Get that reference? Eh? Eh? Okay...

    Anyway... I love the scarf! It looks so cozy.
    The Starving Inspired

    ReplyDelete