Friday, November 21, 2014

Fly Friday: Let's Go On An Adventure!




'Playing' piano with a dear friend.






Top: Old Navy
Coat: Target
Jeans: Forever 21
Scarf: Grae Apparel
Socks/Boots: Payless
Bracelet: Jewelmint
Perfect Hemp Hot Chocolate: Dichotomy

Hello there and Happy Friday to you all. 

It is going to be a rainy weekend for Waco and I want nothing more than to close the blinds and do nothing. Alas, I have business to attend to all weekend. On the opposite end of the spectrum I just want to get away and go experience new and exciting things. I've been couped up in Waco for a little too long and I think a good road trip is looooong overdue. Also camping. I need to go camping. It was one of my favourite activities as a smallish child, but it's been years since I've gone on a proper camping trip and it is killing me you guys. There is just something so wonderful about escaping into the woods for a night or a weekend to just forget about everything that is happening in our bustling society. 

That being said I will not spend much time with words today. 

Just get out (or stay in) and do something for yourself. I think we forget about ourselves a bit too much, and that my friends is a travesty. If you're in Waco and you're up for something a little different then head on over to Dichotomy Coffee & Spirits and give their Hemp Hot Chocolate a try. It is quite strong, but it is by far one of my favourite drinks to settle down with. 

That's all for today. Take advantage of the time you have, and go have some fun. Until next time.

You Do You
(Stay Golden),

xxCaitlin. 

1 comment: