Hello and welcome to this week's Strikes My Fancy Post!
1. My Heart- Paramore
1. My Heart- Paramore
In honor of the fact that I am seeing/hearing Paramore for the second time this week tonight, here is my absolute favourite song by them. If I am being honest it is my all time favourite song ever. Has been since the 6th grade. The acoustic/live versions of this song are just beautiful and they just make my heart wanna sing. It is fantastic and I really do hope you all enjoy it.
Fun Fact: My best friend Madison, Spencer, Adam, and myself all met up for the Houston date of the Monumentour only to be turned away at the gates for fake tickets. Quite a bit of money was spent on those tickets and apparently there were multiples of our tickets and we were unable to get in. Quite the bummer. However we sat outside of the arena and sang as loud as we possibly could. People were looking at us like we were crazy. I had every intention of singing till my lungs gave out that night and I wasn't going to let the fact that I wasn't at the actual concert stop me from doing so. It was a blast, and I had the best of times listening to P-more with my best friends.
2. Let Your Heart Be Heard. Loving this print so much.
3. Spice up your swear words with these snazzy substitutes.
4. Whatever this is. I'll never see Rick the same way again.
5. This video of T-Swifty being a doll and making this angel's day.
6. I can't handle the cuteness of this cozy little piggy.
7. This list of some iconic and inspiring photos.
8. I am fairly certain I need this pizza shirt as well.
9. Please somebody just make this appear in front of me so I can put it in my belly already.
10. Last, but certainly not least... this bitter-sweet event.
I am so so so blessed. This past weekend my best friend Madison and her incredible family made my year by providing a much more reliable car for me. They have such giving hearts. Although it is sad to say good bye to my dear friend Oliver, I am so excited to see what Frank and I will get into next. He has quite a history in the Anderson family, so I am excited to get a car with some character. Ollie was the same way, only with my family. He was originally my great grandfather's car, and then my fathers before he was entrusted to me. I am hoping my kid brother can get some use out of him before we either have to sell Oliver or he bites it. He will be missed, but if any car had to replace him I am glad it is Frank.