Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Styling: What I Wore

Hello all!

This past weekend I had the opportunity to style a fashion photo shoot for my dear friend Spencer Anderson. Let me start off by saying, holy nonsense that girl has a wardrobe that could make even the most fashionable of ladies jealous, and to top it off she is such a beautiful person inside and out. I absolutely loved this experience and I cannot wait to style more shoots in the future. It is quite refreshing to get to work with other people's closets and test your limits in ways that you cannot necessarily do with your own.

I cannot wait to share the results with all of you, but first I am going to share what I wore to style the shoot. 

The shoot took an unexpected turn and ended up being in Austin (funny how I always tend to randomly end up in Austin), right next to the good ole capital. Knowing that I would be running around all day trying to find the perfect location for each outfit while carrying the massive bag that contained all of the necessary items for the shoot, I opted for a VERY casual, but still cute look. Since I wasn't having to constantly make sure my dress or anything wasn't askew, I was able to focus all of my attention on her. I was comfortable and ready to work, so this outfit ended up being exactly what I needed.

I opted for my black TOMS, which as you can see probably need to be retired soon. Surprisingly enough this pair is one of my better pairs. 


 The cami is in a fantastic shade of red and the scarf is hands-down my favourite one that I own. Not to mention all of it is super comfy, thus I tend to run to this outfit when I need to look cute, but do not feel like dressing up too much. I wear this outfit more often than I care to admit, but oh well. *sigh*
Cami- Old Navy// Cardigan- thrifted// Scarf- gift (I have no clue where it is from)// Jeans: Forever 21// Shoes: TOMS// Glasses: Warby Parker
In action. Just a little preview of what to expect from these outfits, which I will be posting soon, so stay tuned! 

All of the photos were taken by my lovely friend Grace. Thanks again for helping out and tagging along with us last minute. 

Stay Golden,

xx Caitlin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment