Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Pretty in Peach

Last, but certainly not least in the line-up of outfits that I styled for the radiant Spencer Anderson, is this pretty peach get-up. [There is one more outfit that has not been photographed yet, so I will share that one with you all as soon as I can.] I normally would have carried the pretty and feminine look throughout the entire outfit, but something about the sharp, black lines of the skirt kept calling my attention. I went with my gut instinct and paired the two together, and I was pleasantly surprised with how well the black maxi complimented the softer aspects of the top half of the outfit. You can see the other ways that I styled this particular skirt here.

This outfit ended up being one of my favourites from the shoot (I tend to have a lot of favourites), and I hope you enjoy it as well!


Gold accessories for the win. 
Can we just talk about this brooch?! So precious!


Top: Forever 21// Peach Cardigan + Owl Brooch: Gift (Original origin is unknown)// Maxi: Kohl's// Loafers: Urban Outfitters

All photos were taken by Grace over at My Spare Oom.

Thanks for reading!

xxCaitlin. 

6 comments:

  1. Looks like a totally different skirt. Great staple piece. Good Job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! That is the beauty of staple pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg th owl is so adorable!
    and the outfit is lovely!
    i love that peachy color!
    your blog seems really interesting i followed you on GFC :)
    xoxo Rose

    Bogibo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Rose for the lovely comment and the follow!
    I followed you on Bloglovin' and GFC :)
    Your blog looks brilliant and I cannot wait to read more.

    xxCaitlin

    ReplyDelete