Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Strikes My Fancy #28

Hello there and welcome to this week's Strikes My Fancy post! As always good music and lots of other things that I find to be funny await!

1. Sam Smith- Safe With Me

I've been on a Sam Smith kick lately, along with everyone else in the world. Anyways, I think this is probably one of my favourite songs that he has done. Enjoy! 

2. Probably my favourite SNK thing ever. 

3. Fandom pick-up lines. Don't mind if I do.

4. Tea for two and two for tea. 

5. By far my favourite character in Firefly

6.  Smaug's Daily Affirmations. 

7. Some of these made me snort I was laughing so much. You're welcome. 

8. This print is simply adorable. 

9. More funny tumblr things. This time its about history because history jokes are gold.

10. Yeah pretty much. Dean Winchester is life. 


That is all for today! Thanks so much for popping by to see what caught my eye this week.
Until next time.

Stay Golden,

xxCaitlin. 



1 comment: