Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Strikes My Fancy #27

Hello and welcome to this week's Strikes My Fancy post! Tolkien and one of my most favourite songs await.

1. The Fratellis- Whistle for the Choir
I'm fairly certain that I will forever love this song. Scratch that. I'm fairly certain that I will forever love this band. All of their music is gold and if you've never had the pleasure of listening to them I would highly suggest you go change that at your earliest convenience. Enjoy. 

2. Story of my life as of late. 

3. I forgot how glorious this website was. Check it out if you need a good laugh.

4. My main man. 

5. Praise be to Left Shark. Sorry, these are just too good to pass up. 

6. 'Just My Cup of Tea' Mug.

7. Classiest Star Wars themed wedding ever. 

8. Just makes my heart happy.

9. Galentine's Day. 

10. Mhmmm. 


I've been writing this post for quite some time now... Always coming back to it each Tuesday and trying to add things, but always finding myself so incredibly unmotivated that I never actually hit publish. These posts are some of my favourites to write because I get to share things that I fancy with all of you, and because they don't require too much effort on my part. I don't know what was up with my inability to write these posts the past couple of weeks, but here's to breaking the Strikes My Fancy hiatus; even if it is a day late. 

Thank you all so much for tuning in and I will see you on Friday!

Stay Golden,

xxCaitlin.



1 comment:

  1. #2 reminds me of Blackboard bear. :) Did you ever read those as a kid? I still peruse them with the babysat on occasion.

    The Starving Inspired

    ReplyDelete