Monday, February 16, 2015

Monday Style

All photos by Jessica J. 

My baby harmonica necklace actually plays and it is the best.








Top: Grae Apparel
Jeans/Booties: Forever 21
Slip-ons: Old Navy
Necklace/Bracelet: Jewelmint

Hello there and happy Monday! I trust that everyone had a smashing Valentine's Day, I know I did. Jessica and I spent the weekend in San Antonio for some quality girl time with good food, piano bars, friends, and family. I was able to see my father and his girl friend, which is always a joy, and I met up with my dear friend Josh for an awesome lunch/icecream at the Historic Pearl Brewery. Later on Jessica and I discovered the joys of Local Coffee and then treated ourselves to a marvelous dinner + some wine at Maggiano's Little Italy. Needless to say, it was a perfect weekend and I wish it hadn't ended. 

Onto the outfit! Lately I've been gravitating towards soft, flowy tops and black skinnies. I enjoy the versatility that such pieces present. By simply changing the sneakers out for booties I am able to take a casual-day outfit and turn it into one that is a little more refined and suited for the evening. Simplistic + effortless outfits are my absolute favourite. 

That is all for today folks! See y'all later. 

Stay Golden,

xxCaitlin. 




No comments:

Post a Comment