Monday, February 2, 2015

Monday Style








Top/Jeans: Forever 21
Cardigan/Shoes: Old Navy
Necklace: Grae Apparel

Sometimes Friday happens on Monday... I promise it is a thing. Anyways, sorry for not getting around to posting this past Friday. I had an incredibly busy weekend and things just sort of got away from me, but I am back!

Lately I have been all about keeping things comfy and easy-going. I've been living in my black skinnies and black sneakers. Seriously you guys, people are probably starting to think I only have one pair of jeans/shoes. It's not my fault they go with nearly everything. For once I actually decided to add a small dose of colour to my outfit with a soft pink top and a tiny green necklace. 

Texas teased us with some beautifully sunny days and that naturally inclined me to add some colour back to  my outfits. However, its back to being cold so I'm donning all black today. Just like every other day. Woo. 

Anywho, that is all for today! I hope you all have a wonderful rest of your Monday!


Stay Golden,

xxCaitlin. 




1 comment:

  1. Ahh! I love your blog! It's amazing!! Your style and photos are très chic! Those sneakers are so cute; I've been looking around for black slip ons for a while. Can't wait for your future posts! I'm following :)

    ❤ Blaze Ann
    www.p31beauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete