Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Welcoming Fall


 



Texas. Enough said.
Random black & white photo...

Jessica was getting crafty.
This plant and I go way back.

Beanie Cap: Hot Topic// Flannel: Re-Sale (Plato's Closet)// Jeans: Forever 21// Socks: Target// Boots: Re-Sale (Amelia's)


Oh Fall, how I love thee. I have been anxiously awaiting the day that I could wear these lovely boots I got for a whopping $12 this summer, and now the weather is finally cooperating enough for me to do so.  YAY! Its hard to go wrong with flannel and combat boots, so I will definitely be keeping this as a staple combination for the colder months. Outfits like this provide style AND comfort (the next best combo right behind peanutbutter and chocolate), which in my opinion are the best. 

Happy Fall everyone! 

xx Caitlin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment