Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Strikes My Fancy #26

Hello there and welcome to this week's Strikes My Fancy post! Good times await.

1. Nine In The Afternoon- Panic! At the Disco


The other day my dear friend Kennedy and I had the opportunity to jam this song on karaoke. This song in general is loads of fun, but throw some great friends and awkward dancing into the mix and it becomes golden. So here you go; enjoy.

2. This is probably my new favourite thing ever. 

3. Watch this video. Even if it is the only productive thing you do today you will not be disappointed. 

4. So accurate that it hurts. 

5. I will forever love these men. They have a direct link to my funny bone. 

6. This is old news, but seriously. Liberties aside, I did enjoy the third movie quite a bit. 

7. If you don't laugh you are broken. 

8. Because dinos... and it is just super rad. 

9. The reasons I stayed in the house all day. However Netflix/ Breaking Bad is the real reason.

10. Pretty much. 

That is all for today! Thanks so much for tuning in and I'll talk to you cool cats later. Until then. 

Stay Golden,

xxCaitlin. 






1 comment: