Tuesday, September 10, 2013

She is Dressed to Kill

Well hello there,

It sure has been a while since you have received any sort of updates from Jessica and I, and I would like to apologize for that. That was quite rude of us, but we are back now and we promise to try our best to update regularly for you. 

Now then! Staying true to the beauty aspect of the blog, I've documented some of our outfits over the past couple days to share with you all. So without further ado, 

First Day: 
Here we have a beautiful Jessica in her natural habitat.
You can never go wrong with red lips and lace.
Sometimes less is more, please remember that lovelies. A bright lip and natural eyes can go a long way.
Beautiful detailing.

Top: H&M// Jeans: Target// Sandals: Target// Lipstick: NYC 
Sock buns are probably one of my most favourite things ever. They are so classy and so easy.
Red + Black= Classic
Top: Stolen from Jessica's Closet (Originally Forever21)// Skirt: Thrifted (Originally Forever 21)//Flats: Old Navy

A Day at Church:



Sadly we do not have many pictures of Jessica's outfit from that day, but let it be noted that she looked fabulous.
Dresses: Forever21// Flats: Urban Outfitters// Jessica's Necklace: Target
A Particularly Fabulous Day for Me:
All of the photographs were taken by one of my brilliant best friends and fellow blogger Grace Dalton. You can check out her blog  here .

I adore the bow-like collar of this top.
I always feel like I stepped fresh out of the 70's when I wear this shirt, and I LOVE it.

Another sock bun, told you I loved them.
Top: Lavo (Cost a pretty penny)// Skirt: Forever21// Heels: Thrifted//Lipstain: Maybelline New York Super Stay 24 Color- Everlasting Wine
Taking a Break to Let My Nerd Flag Fly:
I went as a light-saber wielding Batman for Band Super Hero day.
Jessica's finger wanted to be in the photo too. Because of my dark red lips, sultry eyes, and long braid I decided I was the offspring of Cat Woman and Batman. 

I was given this flippin' awesome Red Ranger mask as a secret guard buddy gift, and I cannot express how happy I was upon receiving it. 
Just killing Hale while Hillary looks on in disbelief, or picks her nose... not sure which.
All of these items can be found at the store of awesomeness where only awesome people shop because it is awesome.

The Comfy Casual, Yet Work Friendly Look:
Sorry selfies were the best I could manage today.
 A storm came through last night and it made the morning air chill, so I jumped on that like white on rice and put a sweater on. SWEATER WEATHER HERE I COME.
I opted for natural makeup and big waves today. Oh and a smile.
"Your clothes may be Beau Brummelly... But Brother, you're never fully dressed without a smile."- Annie
Mint, Navy, and Red makes up a huge majority of my wardrobe. It's a fabulous combination, especially for the transition from summer to fall.

Top: Old Navy CLEARANCE ($3- I was proud)// Jeans: Forever21// Flats: Old Navy// Smile: Genuine and One-of-a-Kind.

PHEW!
That took a while, sorry about that. The future posts will be a bit more focused because they will not be covering two weeks worth of material.
We would love to see your style and what your rocked the first couple weeks of school. Leave a link to your blog in the comments, or email either of us with your pictures!

Stay Golden,

Caitlin.

4 comments:

  1. Love the blog. And FYI I was in a state of horror and not picking my nose. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hil Dawg. Momma Hilary was not picking her nose. Noted.

      Delete
  2. Love it! You look so fabulous...I always tell you look so cute because you always do. I love ALL your clothes. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Grace! Means the world coming from you. Love you!

      Delete