Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Strikes My Fancy #24

Hello there and welcome to this week's Strikes My Fancy post! Some of my favourite old jams, Christmas ideas *ahem family*, and of course nerdy humor awaits.

1. A Great Big Pile of  Leaves- Great Fun


A Great Big Pile of Leaves... What can I say about this wonderful band? They can take the most random assortment of lyrics and make it into one heck of a song. Don't believe me? Just check out the lyrics for this song here. See what I mean? Anyways they make me feel on top of the world. When I was just a baby in high school (ha!) I would jam them all time in the car with the windows down. I was the coolest you guys. I figured since finals were finishing up for most people that we could all use some good, fun, and just down-right rad music. Check out the rest of their stuff (I recommend Bring Back Breakfast) and be awesome my friends. Enjoy.

2. OHHHHHHHHH! Sass.

3. These 15 photos of Nuns doing ordinary things. It is quite intriguing.

4. Framed. I need a new addition soon...

5. Again, family if you are reading this I wouldn't mind this on Christmas day either...

6. This little beauty. 

7. Mom, I'm coming home soon. We are making this vegan mac & cheese.

8. Like an orphan in a Dickens book.

9. Because what is a day without a little bit of Buzzfeed?

10. Ain't that the truth.

That is all for today folks! I will see you guys on Friday. Be on the lookout for some different styles of post in the near future! Can't wait to share some new things with all of you. Until then!

Stay Golden,

xxCaitlin. 






No comments:

Post a Comment