Thursday, March 20, 2014

So, What's the Sitch?

In case you guys haven't noticed I have been absent from the blog world for a while. There are some reasons for this... I've been thinking, a dangerous thing to do I know, but I've been thinking that I need to step back for a while to reconfigure some things.

I created this blog with the best of intentions, but I simply had no clue what I wanted to do. I had some ideas but when people would ask me what my blog was about I would say things like "oh you know... everything." In other words, whatever I felt like writing at the time. While this isn't necessarily a bad thing it can lead to some complications when trying to be consistent in my posts. I personally do not want to keep anyone who reads this blog waiting when I cannot not adequately supply posts.

So here is the sitch. I am not closing the blog, however I am going to reevaluate where I want to take it in the future. Hopefully this will not take more than a couple months because I really do enjoy sharing my thoughts with the lovely few that choose to read this blog. I do want to apologize for not being able to carry my end of the bargain through. I will come back with a more  focused game-plan that should help me be able to post regularly.

It's been fun and I am looking forward to revealing the new and improved BBB to you all shortly.

Thank you so very much for your support and understanding. It means the world to Jessica and I.

Until next time my friends. Stay Golden,

Caitlin.

No comments:

Post a Comment