Monday, March 23, 2015

Monday Style

All photos by Jessica J.








Dress: Swapped
Cardigan: Waco Clothesline; originally: GAP
Tights: Forever 21
Booties: Old Navy
Necklace: Jewelmint
Texas Ring: Grae Apparel
Frames: Bonlook

Hello there! I wanted to apologize for the lack of regular Fly Friday posts lately. Life has demanded my attention. Here's to hoping we can fall back into a schedule soon! 

Today's outfit is one that I throw on when I'm in a hurry, but still need to look something along the lines of human. I got this darling little dress from a swap that a few of us girls in the Baylor Swing Dance Society held before Spring Break. This was probably my my favourite find from the evening. I had never participated in a swap before this, but let me tell you it was so much fun. To spend an evening laughing, eating, sipping, and swapping clothes with dear friends is just incredible. If you ever need something to do on a Friday night, then I highly suggest you give a sip & swap a try. You will not regret it my friends. 

I recently picked these booties up from Old Navy and I have had a blast styling them into my weekly wardrobe. I've honestly been wearing them a little too much haha. I have to tell myself to show a little love to my other shoes quite regularly. The same actually goes for this cardigan. It is the best $6 I have ever spent. It goes with everything and it is the perfect weight to just throw on instead of a jacket in these slightly warmer days of Spring. 

I hope all is well and I will hopefully see y'all tomorrow for a Strikes My Fancy post. I promise they still exist! Until next time.

Stay Golden,

xxCaitlin. 



No comments:

Post a Comment